Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Beats Studio Buds + Were Still Falling Out Of My Ears, So I Bought Complys!

 I shared with you all that I bought a set of Beats Studio Buds + awhile back.

I got a bit pissed a few weeks ago when I was working in the yard and my Beats earbuds were slipping out of my ear canal.

I decided to check to see if I Comply made some anti-slick inserts for these earbuds, as I bought a few of these for my AirPods Pro earbuds and they work well.

I was quite surprised when I saw that Comply was making versions for the Beats Buds + earbuds and I immediately ordered a set.  They work well.

I also ordered a different set from Amazon, because although the Comply ones work well, they don't last all that long before they no longer work.  The ones I ordered were Ludos Comfy Earbuds Replacement Memory Foam.  These fit into my ears well, but will not fit in the charging pod and require removal to charge the earbuds.

At this point, I've been using my Beats earbuds far more often than my AirPods Pro buds - dunno why, because the AirPods immediately connect to my phone and Macs, whereas I've to manually connect both my Beats headset and buds.  I do like the Beats buds' controls better.

No comments: