Saturday, March 30, 2024

I Went Ahead And Purchased the Creator Kit Accessories...

Today, I purchased the extra accessories that come with the Creator Kit Pocket 3 package.  I bought them directly from the DJI store.


Yeah, this ended up being quite a bit more expensive than if I'd just purchased the Creator Kit.

I also had told myself that I wouldn't be buying the Mic 2 transmitter, but after looking at the alternatives, I decided to stick with (and trust) DJI's audio solution.

As well, DJI didn't have the windscreen and clip magnet in stock, so I bought those two (3rd party vendors) through Amazon.

I also bought a micro SD card, since most of the cards I normally use are too slow (I've been getting warnings from the camera and the camera sometimes stops recording when the warnings appear).  I bought the Lexar 256GB 160MB/s reading, 120MB/s writing, C10, U3, V30, A2 card, since that's what was advertised as 100% working on the DJI website.  I bought that card through Amazon, as well (from the Lexar Amazon store).

I guess I'm all-in with this camara now.  The only things I don't have are ND filters and the extra audio things (receiver, extra transmitter, and the RX/TX charger).

No comments: